Unfortunate update for today

You guys, this situation is crummy. I have to cancel class again today. We're already in the red, according to Purple air its 180 in some places of AG. It's also rising as the day goes on so I just can't in good conscience hold class today. Stay inside as much as you can and cross your fingers that things will improve soon. It is supposed to start getting better after tomorrow so lets hope for a better upcoming weekend. Be well my friends!

28 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Class is on

Sorry for the rollercoaster this morning. The new puppy has/had an injury that seems to be getting better. Wait time for both local ER is 2-3 hours. We'll have class and I think puppy will be fine. Th

Sunday Class today may be canceled

Sorry guys... I'm headed to the Pet ER, little incident at home. It's likely class will be canceled this morning. I will send an update soon, but if you don't hear back by 8:15 just assume it's a no g